Website Maintenance Terms & Conditions
Website maintenance services by Gusto Marketing are annual (12 month) agreements.
Credit Card / Paypal / Bank Transfer.
Minor updates are limited to 5 per month. There is no roll-over for any website maintenance plan services. Turnaround time is usually within 3 business days, at the most, 1 week. Please notify if your update, modifications, or edits are urgent, and we will attempt to have them completed within 48 hours. A fee of $50 will be charged if updates and/or modifications or edits are required to be completed on Saturday or Sunday.
Standard Maintenance included
- Regular Backups of core files, content and database (Backups secured offsite)
- Regular WordPress core upgrades to latest version on release
- Theme & Plugin updates on release of new versions
- Security – Web Application Firewall, Malware Scanning, Updates
- Regular site Security scans
- Database Optimization – periodical Database cleaning
- Spam & revisions cleanup
- PHP version updates (faster and more secure)
Minor Updates included
When adding new text and/or content to a page the client is responsible for providing all text (in digital format) and images/photos.
- Small text changes (not including changing an entire page of text)
- Adding or modifying a link
- Adding or changing a photo/image
- Changing a banner
- Adding or modifying a calendar event
Non-Minor Updates & Additional Services
Please note: these services carry an additional fee on top of your monthly maintenance fee. Please email your request and we will quote before starting job.
- Add a Blog
- Add a calendar
- Add a gallery or slideshow
- Add a new page
- Add an online form
- Add or modify a menu item
- Add online products
* E-commerce and/or payment gateways require additional services that require additional fees.
Termination of this agreement by the client.
- Clients may terminate this agreement at any time with 30 days written notice.
- There are no refunds for any fees related to website maintenance services.